Pearl Academy is paving its way to the top in education sphere by offering Grade A placements to all its students ensuring that each one tastes success. Over the years, our association with blue-ribbon companies with astounding placement record has made our institution and its graduates the most sought after. The dedicated CRD portal functions as the single largest repository of young creative talent that Pearl has to offer. Our campus placements have been growing constantly with Pearl Academy sustaining an impeccable record of successfully placing over 95% of its students.
Career Development Cell:
Several eminent speakers from the industry visit the academy to hold interactive workshops and share their wealth of experience with the students.
Pearl Total Learning System (PTLS):
With an aim to ensure complete learning by every student and in order to give them all the tools and exposure required to be successful in tomorrow’s industry, Pearl Academy has recently developed a learning-based model, Pearl Total Learning System (PTLS), which is embedded in its curriculum. This system ensures that every student gets the right opportunity to develop skills, knowledge, and motivation to embrace change, set trends and lead the change as an innovator and leader of the future.
The key features of Pearl Total Learning System are:
• Career Mentoring – 360-degree preparedness. This includes a tool to assess student professional competencies both at entry and final levels and helps students develop a career path for themselves.
• Edge Courses for Success – Special skills for tomorrow’s leaders. Students are taught special skills like Design Thinking, Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship by industry experts from around the world.
• Industry Integrated Circuit - Live Industry Projects with FDCI, INTACH and others, a ‘Learn from the Masters’ series and industry juries for final projects
• Global Learning Project – Internationality for each student. Increased exchange opportunities plus an international experience lab along with beamed classes.
The 360-degree exposure through PTLS will deliver the competence and confidence required by you and your peers to achieve your career goals. The launch of the ‘Adobe Digital Technology Academy’ on all Pearl campuses is another acknowledgement of our industry partnerships in areas that we see as the most relevant for student success.The endeavor of our incubation cell has been to support those students and alumni who want to be design entrepreneurs and as a part of this, recently, we announced an exclusive tie-up with Amazon India to showcase our students and alumni’s creations at the newly launched ‘The Designer Boutique’ at Amazon.in. This opportunity has opened doors to millions of fashion customers across the country who visit Amazon.in.
A webcast by Prof. Ujjwal K Chowdhury will be held on the 2nd of February for students who aspire to pursue a career in media and communication. The webcast is a platform to interact and clear all your doubts about the available scopes, offers, course structure, placements etc.
• 3rd- 11th February marks the spectacular Kala Ghoda arts festival in Mumbai. We are thrilled to be a part of this beautiful, 9-day festival, showcasing different aspects of art and culture. This year’s 11 feet by 8 feet installation of the iconic Kala Ghoda, made of MS steel, and corrugated sheet is done by our students of Mumbai Campus.
• We are eagerly waiting for the members of IFFTI to visit our new campus at Rajouri on the 5th and 6th of February. It will also mark the launch of our 25 years Book.
• On 9th February, we have an open house session- a panel discussion of industry experts, faculties and alumni at our Rajouri Campus.
• Another webcast by all our School Heads to be held on the 15th of February. It is a wonderful opportunity to interact with such great minds from the industry and know the various aspects of design, business and fashion.
• An open house session is scheduled to be held on 16th of February, 2018 at our Mumbai Campus.
• On 16th & 17th February, we have the exciting Pune Design Festival. We are the proud sponsors of this event and look forward to conducting an innovative workshop based on the theme of the year.
• 20th February marks another insightful webcast by our Area Head- School of Media, Meha Jayaswal on the media and communication course offered at Pearl.
• 22nd -25th February, we have India Design- the country’s most definitive design and home decor week. Our School of Design students will be showcasing a conceptual display of their work.
• 24th February- Scholarship Test for Media and Communication. We are delighted to conduct a Scholarship test for our new school- School of Media and Communication. It is a great opportunity for aspirants to take the first step towards pursuing their dreams of being a part of the Media industry.