There are numerous options available in India after students complete their course as a Company Secretary. Students get placed in respectable positions with exciting pay packages.
In the global front as well, company secretary jobs are considered amongst the top notch jobs which pay handsome salaries and opportunity to work with the best firms. Both in India and internationally, company secretaries find work in the IT industry, international trade and commerce firms, corporate restructuring firms and the banking industry. Besides the traditional responsibilities of a company secretary, they can work as corporate managers.
A company secretary checks whether all the employees are abiding by the set of rules and regulations established by the board of directors. The opportunities are many after completion of the course. Following are some of the job and career prospects:
• A company secretary can work as a legal expert as well as a compliance official for the business venture
• A company secretary can work as a corporate planner in a company and can develop various strategies for the growth of the enterprise
• A company secretary can work as a chief advisor of the board of directors by helping them in making of certain set of rules and regulations to be passed for the growth of the enterprise
• The company secretary can work as a manager for risk management in an enterprise
• The company secretary thus is one unique conveyer belt which has its ends and horizons broadened to almost every corporate wing in an enterprise.