The college was ranked 2nd for Arts courses, 5th for commerce and 1st for science courses in India by the India Today magazine in the year 2017.2nd Rank in NIRF-2017 and always among the top 5 colleges in India.departments of Loyola College amongst the top 3 in India from 2006 to 2013. Loyola College is also awarded “the Best Men's College in the City on the Employability skills” by PR Syndicate.
The college has a central library that is housed in a separate three-storeyed building. The building has separate sections for Administrative and Circulation operations, Book-Bank collection, textbooks collection, journals, thesis and reports collection, reference collection, and a computer section for electronic resources.
Loyola College has a well-managed infrastructure. The college buildings have Gothic architecture. The campus has large green playgrounds, well endowed digital and normal library, high speed internet facility, well equipped laboratories, computer services, canteen, and hostels. The college also has a separate playground for each sport.
The college has a Training and Placement Cell that organises pre-placement talks, personal interviews, group discussions and campus placements. Apart from organising pre-placement talks, the Cell also provides career guidance and training to students prior to placement tests and interviews. The pre-placement talks and interviews are held on-campus. Students of Loyola College have been placed in top companies including Infosys Technologies Ltd, Hewlett-Packard Global Investment Pvt. Ltd, Wipro Technologies, Accenture, Google, HCL, and Cognizant Technology solutions.
• The central library has a collection of more than 1,02,000 books, 225 journals, 8,087 e-journals and 48,146 e-books.
• The Loyola Digital Library provides 24 hours access to the students.
• Loyola Men's Hostel and Loyola Women's Hostel together have 836 rooms and can accommodate 1650 students.
• Prayer Room
• Loyola Health Centre
• Food Court
• Recreational Center
• Sports Pavilion and Gymnasium
• Campus Ministry
• Student Counseling Centre
• Training and placement Cell
• Centre for Women's Studies
• RCDA Centre for differently-abled students.
• Loyola Students Support Services (LSSS)