Career development; although being a lifelong process, takes an important turn when a child reaches high school. It is this time when a student takes a decision on what course to take and which country to study in. It’s extremely important that they take the right decision, which may cause anxiety amongst students. Taking this into consideration becomes the school's utmost priority.
We at RBK International School strive to help our students relieve a major part of such anxieties. A planned approach on this matter would go a long way in making a successful career for each child.
Students get help with:
1. Finalizing course & country where they want to study
2. Deadlines for related tests and applications
3. Psychometric Test & Stream Selector Test
4. Scholarships & funding options
5. Indian and International college options
6. Interaction with universities, experts and counsellors
Personalized Counseling Sessions
Direct University Connects
Top Alumni Guides
Devansh Kiran Sangoi
- Batch of 2018
- University Of Glasgow
- Guided 1 student