At DPS Mathura Road, we recognize that students will start to evaluate options for higher studies, very soon. This can be a very confusing and anxious period for many parents and students. There are many reasons for this; e.g. Sky-rocketing cutoffs, highly competitive entrance tests, lack of awareness of good study options within and outside India/ Scholarships, Complicated admission process etc.
As a part of our tradition of putting the student’s interest first, the school has partnered with “Univariety”. Univariety provides a comprehensive solution around career & college counseling with a focus on improved outcomes for University admissions. Their program aims to guide students and parents from class 9th to 12th. Below are few indicative results Univariety has brought to schools & students:
- Presently aiding over 70,000 students across 500 schools in the country.
- ~ 3.2 admission offers (average) per student from over 1,000 Universities in 2015.
- Students received scholarships to the tune of INR 50 crore from Universities.
The Key Features are:
- University Guidance –
- Invites for Interactive Webinars with Universities from around the world
- Application request to connect sent to students from different Universities
- Arranging Private Interactions with Universities
- Organizing university workshops from prominent Universities.
- Finalizing Study options - Course, Country, Colleges (India, USA, UK, Canada, Singapore and others).
- Guidance on preparation of the entrances tests, timeline and back up options.
- Finalization of colleges to apply to their deadlines & creation of backup options.
- How to choose between final option ' Admission, Scholarship and Funding choices.
- Access to Univariety app (you can now have a counselor in your pocket).
- Access to 26 deep dive research tools.
- Students getting the opportunity to connect with seniors of DPS Mathura Road through Alumini Guidance system.
The Cost of Instituting this system is INR. 240/- per annum, per student for Class IX to XII. The system will be instituted effective April 1st 2017. We look forward to your co-operation in this new venture.
Click here to download consent form
DPS, Mathura Road.