In a few months, you may be busy scouting universities for your child. Before you get overwhelmed by lots of names and claims, do check the top 1o universities in India, that you must not miss.
These top-ranked universities in India for the year 2020, could be the best fit for your child.
Choosing the perfect course and institution for your child’s higher education is a very important decision. These universities have been ranked by NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework), 2020.
The NIRF was launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, in September 2015. The larger institutions are given a common overall rank, and a discipline-specific rank as well.
Every year, the top 10 universities in India are listed for their best practices across five parameters. NIRF evaluates and ranks institutions across the country based on their:
1) Teaching and learning resources (TLR)
2) Research and professional practices (RPC)
3) Perception (PR)
4) Outreach and inclusivity (OI)
5) Graduation outcome (GO)
With an academic backing from one of the top 10 universities in India, your child would get access to:
- The best teaching quality
- A good faculty-student ratio
- Student satisfaction
- Good employer recognition
- Diverse community
- Quality research
Here are the 10 best universities in India, that could be the harbinger of your child’s bright future.
1. Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
3. Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
4. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (AVVU), Coimbatore
5. Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata
6. University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad
7. Calcutta University, Kolkata
8. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal
9. Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), Pune
10. Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), New Delhi
Have you found the right one for your child by now?
The top 10 universities in India instill the spirit of learning, creative thinking, and problem-solving in their students. Hence, don’t miss out on these centres of excellence for your child.
So, do you want to know more about the admission process for these universities? And, would you like to improve your child’s chances of being selected in them? Find out more about this, by speaking to our expert counsellor today.